FYI from BATR <$BlogRSDUrl$>




3/20/2006

V for Vendetta, the screenplay by Larry and Andy Wachowski

LEADER
Ah, Mr. Finch. I sent for you
because what I have to say cannot
be said over a phone or a radio.
What I have to say cannot leave
these four walls. Do I make myself
clear?

FINCH
Yes, sir.

LEADER
I believe in a few things, Mr.
Finch. I believe in god. I
believe in the destiny of the
Nordic race. And I believe in
fascism. The romans invented
fascism. They had a symbol for it;
a bundle of twigs bound together.
One twig could be broken but a
bundle would prevail. That is the
heart and soul of fascism.
Strength in unity. I tell you
these things knowing full well that
they make you uncomfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Archives


International Politics - MagPortal.com



© 2000-2006: Another BATR Site