FYI from BATR <$BlogRSDUrl$>




3/28/2005

The Nickel Rant by Edgar J. Steele

I'm running a trial with what I call "Nickel Rant" sound files (because they are precisely 5 minutes long), available for download or streaming listening from my web site: www.ConspiracyPenPal.com. I will put one of these rants up about once a week. I grant permission for anybody to use them in rebroadcast, either live or archived on the Internet, either copied or linked directly to my web site, profit and nonprofit alike, so long as they are used in their entirety. In fact, I encourage radio show hosts to use them freely. If I have fun with them and you find them useful, then I will continue them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Archives


International Politics - MagPortal.com



© 2000-2006: Another BATR Site